Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quick kitchen update

My little garden window has been looking a bit lackluster these days.  Maybe it's the view.  A redwood fence (that needs paint) and a bunch of rusty garden tools.  Not exactly the best spot in yard! I have always kept the window bare to bring in the maximum amount of light but clearly change is in order.


 I logged in to my favorite fabric website www.Fabric.com for some inspiration and found a great fabric (as always).  It's Waverly Longchamp Chambray at it's a steal at $6.97 per yard!
 Perfect for a Roman Shade!
I lined it and added some trim leftover from another project.

The fabric is stapled to a 3 x 1 board.  I installed some eye hooks, a inexpensive Cordlock and some string. Voila!


Much better! And under $20.00.  Now, if I can just unclutter those countertops!

No comments:

Post a Comment